- Proven Veteran Support
Developing a robust talent pipeline
Veterans: A Significant Source of Productivity and Talent.
Veterans come to work with important benefits for your organization:
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong work ethic
AND their own funding for education!
Founded, in part, to serve military and veteran students, Bellevue University understands what Veterans need to be successful learners...and supports their transition to fulfilling civilian careers.
Our Veteran Services Center Provides:
- Expertise in applying Veteran educational benefits
- Career and education advising — online, via phone, or in person
- Enrollment certification
- Tutorial assistance coordination
- Resources for part-time work/study employment
- Additional special Veteran programs and services as needed
These advanced Veteran services are available to our corporate partners, when you work with us to identify and support development of Veterans in your organization. Learn more.
Read the Latest CAEL Study:
Investing in Veterans: The Need for Career and Education Advising.